Why Choose Us
Check out the great services we offer
100% legitimate process of relocation bill generation.
Valid and verified bill of packers and movers with GST No. 07GVCPS9174J1ZS.
Hard Copy of Bill
You will get a hard copy of packers and movers bill to submit in your company.
Very simple process to claim your movers and packers bill.
Step by Step Guide to Claim Movers and Packers Bill
Searching for genuine packers and movers bill? If yes, then you are at the right place. We provide 100% original and GST-approved packers and movers bill for claim at affordable rates with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our invoices are valid across all companies and organizations in India. So contact us at 95406 95403 and claim your relocation bill in 5 minutes only.
You can claim relocation invoice directly from us for any location in India we provide movers and packers bills in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Goa, Kerala, Kanpur, Noida, Patna, Kolkata and all across India.
Packers and movers Bills? What is it? The packers and movers bill proves that you genuinely did the shifting. That's true; we are human and make a mistake if you have lost your relocation bill during shifting made by packers and movers.
In this situation, we support you in claiming your shifting allowance because we know that relocation is not just about shifting goods; it's a complete change in life.
If your company provides an allowance for your relocation, you must have a genuine movers and packers invoice for claim; then, you can easily ask your company HR to pay your shifting allowance.
Table of Contents
- What do you do in case you lose your bill?
- Important Things to Keep in Mind While Claiming Movers and Packers Bills
- Check Valid GST Bill Format of Moving Companies
- What Details Does the Right Transportation Bill Format Include?
- List of Necessary Documents You Need to Claim a Relocation Invoice
- Procedure to Submit the Transportation Bill for Reimbursement
- Tips for Identifying Fake Home Relocation Invoice
- What Guarantee Do We Provide You?
- GST Charges on Packers and Movers Bill
- Our Citywise Services
- Important FAQ's
What do you do in case you lose your bill?
If you have done your shifting long ago and lost your old home shifting receipt, then the first thing you need to remember is to not submit fake movers and packers bills because doing this can create serious problems for you.
Only a valid and authenticate bill for household goods transportation will help you claim the allowance your employer is giving you. So it is advisable to only obtain legal movers and packers bill for claim.
To avoid this problem, you must find the right moving company to regenerate a valid home-shifting bill. They help you regenerate a new invoice and guide you about supportive documents you must submit to your company for reimbursement.
You must contact government-approved and licensed packers and movers to get a genuine transportation invoice if you have lost your original one or you can directly contact us we will provide the original packers and movers gst bill for claim.
Important Things to Keep in Mind While Claiming Movers and Packers Bills
When it comes to obtaining packers and movers invoice, you need to remember several important things. These are mentioned below:
1. Contact professional movers: First and foremost, contact only licensed and GST-registered packers and movers companies in your city. Professional shifting service providers can provide genuine service and reproduce the original home shifting invoice for you.
2. Do background verification: After contacting them now, do a verification test by asking them a few important things like please show your old sample copies of transportation bills, tell me your moving company GST number, and ask them to provide proof of how can we trust you that you will help us to create a new bill for packers and movers.
Only genuine moving companies provide all the documents and details like company registration no., GST no., and office address.
3. Do not get trapped by low prices: Some movers can offer you cheap rates and ask you to pay in advance, but once you have paid them, they will start ignoring you, and after some time, they block you.
In the second scenario, fake moving companies can tell you the lowest charges to claim packers and movers bill, and once you pay them, they will share a fake bill without mentioning GST charges and GST no. on the invoice. When you submit this relocation invoice to your employer, they will reject it, and you cannot get your shifting allowance.
4. Check all supportive documents carefully: You need to check all supportive documents like a quotation, bill, LR copy, items list, and money receipt. All the details mentioned in the documents are correct, and if there are no spelling mistakes, you can accept the bill.
Check Valid GST Bill Format of Moving Companies
We are aware of the issue that there are lots of fake packers and movers available in the market who offer fake movers and packers bills but it’s your right to know about the right packers and movers invoice format. With the help of this guide, you can easily identify the fake relocation invoice and avoid getting scammed.
You should have a good knowledge of all the supportive documents necessary for generating a valid bill for movers and packers.
The movers and packers invoice is typically used to clearly define the rate charged for all services provided by a moving company, such as packing charges, transportation charges, unpacking costs, loading and unloading costs, government taxes, and other specific charges each provided by the client should be mentioned on the invoice with the date mentioned on it.
A valid GST invoice format for movers and packers should contain a15 digit GST no. Only a GST-certified moving company can have a GST no.
Genuine packers and movers bill format can't be complete without supporting documents like quotation, survey list, bilty/consignment copy, item list, GST bill, and money receipt.
We have attached the pdf file of the home relocation bill format that you can download and check what it looks like.
1. Dowanlod Movers and Packers Bill Pdf
2. Packers and Movers Bill For Claim Sample Documents Pdf
3. Packers and Movers GST Bill Format Pdf
What Details Does the Right Transportation Bill Format Include?
Company Details: At the top section, you will find our company name, address, phone number, logo, GST Number, website, and email address.
Customer Details: Under "Bill From & To", we will add our customer's name, source & destination address, contact information, and shifting type.
Invoice Number: You will find a unique invoice number mentioned on the bill that will help you track down your invoice in the future. The invoice number is in sequence; every customer gets a new one.
Dates: We mention the date when your invoice was issued, and the delivery date.
Body of Bill: In this section, we will define all the charges applicable to shifting. Each line includes a detailed description of what charges are for what service.
Subtotal: Then we calculate the subtotal of your relocation before tax and insurance charges have been applied.
Tax and Insurance: This section indicate the tax rate and insurance charges applied to the subtotal. This is legally required to provide you with an original relocation bill.
Grand Total: Then we will outline the total amount you need to pay after applying tax and insurance charges.
Stamp & Signature: Here you will find our company's stamp and the manager's signature.
Payment Details: In this section, you will find our payment details like account number, Google pay, phone pay no., & online banking details. By using these details, you can instantly pay us.
Terms of services: At the end, we include all the terms and conditions applied to our services for the customer, including payment terms.
List of Necessary Documents You Need to Claim a Relocation Invoice
Here is the list of all the supporting documents you must submit for reimbursement.
1. Quotation: This document is provided by a moving company in advance that you can get free of cost to get your shifting estimate.
2. Consignment or Bilty Copy: Bilty is the main document that contains unique docket no. with other important details like consignor and consignee name, address, contact number, vehicle number, and value of goods. This is called a bilty or consignment copy.
3. Item List: This is the list of all the household goods relocating from one location to another.
4. GST Bill Copy: The main and most important document you obtain from movers and packers is the authentic GST invoice.
5. Money Receipt: The cash receipt is proof of the amount you have paid the moving company for transporting your household goods.
If you have all these documents, then you can easily claim your shifting allowance by submitting them to your company employer.
Procedure to Submit the Transportation Bill for Reimbursement
There are two different ways to claim your shifting allowance; both are mentioned below:
1. After obtaining a bill from the relocation service provider, you can submit the documents to the HR department of your company so they can verify them. If they find your documents are genuine as per their rules and regulations, they will pass your shifting allowance within a few days.
2. Some companies ask you to submit at least 3 quotations from different moving companies so they can allow you to finalize the deal with movers who offer the lowest price. And they will approve your relocation claim only based on that vendor's documents.
If you still have any doubts, then feel free to contact us. We will provide you end-to-end support to claim packers and movers in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Houser, Sellem, Vellore, Tirupati, Kurnool, Wardha, Betul, Bhilai, Goa, Aurangabad, Vadodara, Kanpur, Hisar, Mysuru, Kannur, Kerala, Mangalore. Dehradun, Asansol, Tirupati, Gurgaon, Ballia, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Vadodara, Kolar, Kolam, and across India.
Tips for Identifying Fake Home Relocation Invoice
To identify the fake home shifting invoice, you must check the following things while obtaining the bill from the movers and packers organization.
1. Check if the GST number is mentioned on all the documents.
2. Also, check whether the GST number mentioned on the invoice is still activated. If the GST is not working, then do not hire their service.
3. Do not pay in advance before checking the sample copy of old documents.
4. Must check all the charges are defined clearly in the invoice along with the right GST charges.
5. Only pay when you get proof that your documents are ready.
6. If someone is quoting you a cheaper rate, stay away from them.
What Guarantee Do We Provide You?
When it comes to genunenity you can trust us 100% because our packers and movers bill for claim services are genuine and certified.
1. We provide a complete money-back guarantee if your goods transportation bill gets rejected, then we will refund your money back to you.
2. We only provide packers and movers GST invoices with our company stamp attached to all supportive documents.
3. Our movers and packers invoice format is 100% valid and original.
4. We provide end-to-end verification support through calls & email.
5. You can pay the amount once your documents are ready.
6. Before finalizing the deal, check our old sample bill copy.
7. Our moving company is government certified, and our GST no. is 07GVCPS9174J1ZS. You can validate this by visiting the Government GST portal site.
8. We use a 100% legitimate method for home-shifting bill generation.
GST Charges on Packers and Movers Bill
Moving from one city to another is challenging; we all know several charges, including on that service, apart from hiring verified packers and movers. The rates of hiring a moving company may depend on various factors, and one of the major factors is GST charges on packers and movers services.
Packers & Movers GST Rates Key Points:
- 5% GST rates for – if you use only transport service.
- 18% GST rates for complete packing and moving services.
- 18% GST on transit insurance.
Under the GST rules, government tax is applicable on every point of the transaction on manufacturing, consumption, sale, and all types of services. GST tax rates as per the slab are 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. The basic tax is 18%. 28% tax is applicable on luxury items.
Remember, cargo handling GST charges are only 5%.
Our Citywise Bill For Claim Services
Genuine Packers and Movers Bill for Claim Delhi
If you want a packers and movers bill in Delhi, we will provide you with a genuine home shifting invoice. To obtain your relocation invoice in Delhi NCR, contact us at our customer care number, and we will help you throughout the entire process from start to end. Our charges are affordable and genuine, so you don't need to worry about money.
We are one of the most trusted and experienced service providers in Delhi NCR and Across India. We have experience of more than 20 years. So you can contact us without any hasitation; we will provide you genuine GST-approved movers and packers bills for claim Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad at affordable charges.
Avail Verified Movers and Packers Bill in Bangalore
If you have moved recently and you are looking for a 100% genuine packers and movers invoice for claim Bangalore, then you have come to the right place. This online resource provides you with genuine inovice for relocation services in Bangalore. You can easily claim a movers and packers invoice Bangalore with our help for your relocation process. The shifting invoice we will provide you include the GST No. of our company, which is required to claim a relocation invoice.
To claim a shifting invoice, you need a valid movers and packers GST Bill Format. With the help of the proper bill format, you can check the detailed charges for particular services. There are many moving companies in the market, but you don't know who is genuine? While claiming a bill, we should always make sure they have IBA or GST-approved bill format available. Nice Packers and Movers are one of the most trusted and experienced moving companies in India that provide genuine packers and movers bill for claim in Bangalore, where there is no glitch.
Valid & Authentic Home Relocation Bill Hyderabad
Working in Hyderabad and want a packers and movers Hydrabad bill for claim services to ask for reimbursement from your company for your relocation then we are here to help you. We are here to help you generate your original home shifting invoice. No matter where you are in the city, our movers and packers will bill for claims at any point in time. You can get a free quote from us for movers and packers Bill for claim in Hyderabad online at any time of the day. First we will prvide you movers and packers bill smaple so you can check all the required documentation, including the GST invoice, Lr Copy, money receipt, and article list. After that if you find everthing okay then we will povide you original movers and packers invoice copy.
Obtain GST Approved Transportation Invoice for Pune
We are a pan India company and serve our services all across India. Our shifting invoices are acceptable in all the major companies of India because we are a government-certified moving company. To claim a packing and moving bill for claim in Pune for your shifting of household goods, office goods, vehicles, pets, furniture, and entire home shifting, you can contact us any time.
You don't need to worry if you're having trouble finding packers and movers bill in Pune to say. We provide original transportation invoices in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Lucknow copies of home shifting invoices.
Some moving companies can scam you by providing a fake bill with a higher value. You should need to avoid receiving fake bills from nonregistered moving companies. We strongly advise you never to present a fake bill for movers to avoid a displeasing experience.
We at packersandmoversbill.in also provide home relocation invoice in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Goa, Lucknow, Agra, Noida, Allahabad, Varanasi, Nagpur, Indore, Patna, Guwahati, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Dehradun, Bhopal, Kanpur, Ranchi, Gwalior, Chandigarh, Hisar, Patiala, Kerala, Orissa, Rohatak, Bhiwadi, and across India.
Frequently Asked Questions About Packers & Movers Bill For Claim
Q1.What is packers and movers Bill?
The packers and movers bill is a proof that you have done your shifting with the help of a moving company. You can use this shifting invoice for a claim purpose to get your relocation reimbursement from your organization.
Q2. How to get original packers and movers bill for claim?
Suppose you want to claim a GST-approved relocation invoice anywhere in India. In that case, you need to contact us at 095406 95403, and we will generate an original home shifting bill for you within 30 minutes only.
Q3. What information do I need to provide you for generating my transportation bill?
To prepare your documents we need the following details that are mentioned below:
- Your full name
- From address with pincode
- To address with pincode
- Goods details
- Shifting date
Q4. What documents are you going to provide me?
In order to submit the transportation bill to your company for reimbursement, we will provide you following documents:
- Lorry Receipt/Bilty/Consignment Copy
- Article List/Goods List
- Valid GST Bill With Company Stamp Attached
- Money Receipt
- Insurance Paper (If Needed)
Q5. How can I verify whether the movers and packers GST invoice I received is genuine?
To check the genuinity of our relocation allowance bill, you can first check our previous sample bills copy, then check whether our company Nice Packers and Movers GST number 07GVCPS9174J1ZS is active or not by visiting this link of a Government GST Portal. The third and final step is to check whether our company stamp is attached to the documents.
Q6. Are your company provide verification support after the bill is issued to the customer?
Yes, we do provide complete verification support through email or telephone in case your company wants a cross-verification to know about your goods transport invoice.
Q7. What documents do I need to submit for reimbursement?
Once receiving all the documents from packers and movers, you can now submit the bill, bilty, & article list to the HR department of your company so they can verify them. If they find your documents fine, they will pass your shifting allowance.
But some companies ask you to submit at least 3 quotations from different moving companies so they can allow you to finalize the deal with movers who offer the lowest price. And they will approve your relocation claim only based on that vendor's documents. For more information, you can contact us we will help you.
Q8. What is the right packers and movers GST bill format?
A valid packers and movers GST Bill format is a detailed billing invoice issued by a home shifting company where you can check the charges of every individual service so you will face no issues while claiming the relocation allowance.
Movers and packers GST bill format includes detailed relocation pricing like transportation charges, packing material charges, loading charges, unloading charges, unpacking charges, taxes & NGT charges, and insurance charges along with GST number and company stamp attached on documents.
Q9. How can I download movers and packers bill pdf?
Here below we have attached the link to the relocation invoice pdf that you can download by clicking on the link.
1. Dowanlod Packers and Movers Invoice Pdf
2. Packers and Movers Bill For Claim Sample Documents Pdf
Q10. Can I check the old sample copy of movers and packers invoices before finalizing the deal?
Yes, you can check sample invoice documents before hiring our services. Hire our services only when you got satisfied. When you got fully satisfied, only then hire our packers and movers bill for claim services.
Q11. Can I submit a fake home shifting invoice?
No, never submit a fake movers and packers bill to the employer. Submitting a fake invoice will create some serious problems for you. We only recommend you go with a valid bill of packers and movers.
Q12. I have lost my old home shifting receipt can you generate a new one for me?
Yes, we will generate a new goods transportation bill for you so you can get your shifting reimbursement.
Q13. How much time does it take to generate a new movers and packers bill?
Once you have provided us with the necessary details that we have asked you to generate a movers and packers invoice it will take around 30 minutes only.
Q14. When should I need to pay?
When you hire our service, you have to pay in advance. However, we provide a complete money-back guarantee if your bill gets rejected.
Q15. Is GST mandatory to claim packers and movers bill?
Yes, GST is mandatory to claim movers packers bill because only a packers and movers bill with GST number is acceptable in private and government organizations. GST-registered moving companies that offer GST bills are genuine.
What are Packers and Movers and What Do They Do?
So, you are here to know what is packers and movers. Well, they are generally known as moving companies.
List of 10 Best Cities for Jobs in India
It is really tough to get a job specially when you have done hard work with your degree. However, if you...
Learn how to build good habits for success
I want to talk to you about one of the most important aspects of achieving success - building the right habits.